Common Questions – Creston House Condos
Creston House Condo FAQ
Below are the most frequently asked questions and answers for Creston House condos. If you have any more questions, please contact us!
How far is Creston House from downtown St. Augustine?
Creston House is only a short 8.5 miles away from historic downtown St. Augustine. This makes for about a 15-minute drive but can vary with traffic and holidays. St. Augustine has many sites to see as well as plenty of restaurants, tours, and nightlife.
What amenities are included at Creston House condos?
Creston House is located along Crescent Beach with a group of amentiies to satisfy any beach lover. Creston House is home to one of St. Augustine’s largest condo pools as well as direct and gated access to Crescent Beach. Recreational rooms open 24/7 as well as an on-site laundry room and poolside wi-fi.
What options do I have for shopping and dining at Creston House condos?
With a convenient location, Creston House has plenty of shopping and dining options available nearby. Groceries stores within 10 miles include Walmart, Target, Publix, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General, etc.
Are there distinct rules for Creston House condos?
Rules at Creston House are constantly changing. To get up-to-date rules please contact us.
Crescent Beach rules and driving regulations:
To ensure Crescent Beach stays bright and beautiful and few rules and regulations are put in place. Visitors should always be considerate of the environment and animals that live there.
- No loud music
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers
- No open fires
- No Fireworks
- All animals must be leashed at all times.
You may drive on Crescent Beach between 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.(hours vary based on sea turtle season).
Driving speed is limited to 10 mph and traffic should remain southbound.
Important questions to ask when purchasing a condo at Creston House:
- Is the association approval of the Buyer required?
- Is this Association involved in any lawsuits?
- Does the Association have first right of refusal?
- How many parking spaces will I have?
- Are there special assessments I will have to pay?
- Are pets allowed?
- What is the current maintenance fee and what does it include?
- How much is the property management charge?
- Can I have a copy of the budget?
- How much is in reserves?
- Is there an on-site rental office?
- When will I receive condo documents?
- Can I rent my unit?
- Do I need to apply to the association and what is the fee to do so?